Kreiva Laboratories supports research in sound and media design, computer music, video design, performance control networks and creative coding at the intersection of art and technology.
- This is Not Goodbye…
- Our Favorite Sounds of 2018
- This Is Not A Train: An exploration of meaning, emotion and the roles of sound in film through ambiguity and reassociation
- Interview: Tony Orozco on the theme of “hibernation” in sound design
- Interview: Johnnie Burn on Creating the Sound for The Favourite
- Interview: Aaron Glascock on the theme of “hibernation” in sound design
- Interview: Mac Smith on Experimentation
- Interview: Jeff Jacoby on sound art
- Don’t Fall Asleep!
- Interview: Nikola Simikic and John Creed on Accessibility